| The following article is for use on Soviet Federation pages only. DO NOT delete this template or the pages that use it...
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the author discretion.
After the sucessful 7-0 member referundum vote passing and ratifying the Common Market Treaty, Minister of Finance and Governmental Affairs, Mike, prepared this implemntation strategy paper.
Membership of SovECON
18 countries, 6 enterprises (2 Soviet owned)
|Kingdom of Greenwood||Country|
|Republic of Berlingo||Country|
|Republic of Diantha||Country|
|Republic of Mundair||Country|
|Republic of Marada||Country|
|First Republic of Mandarr||Country|
|Republic of Nabatto||Country|
|Republic of Mindanoa||Country|
|Central and Rezalanist Volusia||Country|
|West and Central Volusia||Country|
|Soviet Empire of the Leaf||Country|
|The Peoples Republic of Malizi||Country|
|The Fifth Ossorian Republic||Country|
|La Republica del Eranti||Country|
|The Republic of Romanam||Country|
|Malizian INTL Syndicate||Enterprise|
- Remove all inactive members
- Send out a CM Message
- If they do not respond within a week, they will be evicted
- This will allow for a quick disbandment of the CM after everyone leaves.
- Everyone should leave the CM and join the Unique World Trade Organization.
- The 2 Soviet Enterprises will stay in the CM until everyone leaves, which will minimize the gap time between CMs, providing a steady transition of goods.
- After everyone has left, the 2 Soviet Enterprises will leave to join the Unique World Trade Organization.
Implementation of the merger will begin once Minister Mike confirms with his Unique liasons.